Anthropologie ~*Two-Wheeler shirtdress*~
- *Rare* vintage Anthro dress from Spring 2010
- Penny-farthings and bicycles cruise in all directions on this poplin frock, passing through a buttoned path and cap sleeve curves. Front pocket. Button closure. Cotton; cotton lining. Machine wash. $128
- Also seen on several lovely gals in the Anthro Blog community...Anjali from Goldenmeans, Hollie, Courtnee from Moments of Whimsy, and Kristina from Kristina J :)
- Size 2...In my opinion, would fit a size 4 as well
- Lying flat and unstretched the bust measures approx. 17 inches across with more room if needed and the waist measures approx. 13 inches across with some extra stretch because of the smocking on the back!
- Worn just a few times...Excellent condition! **Please note this dress does have a black line through the tag and it did have a small tear near the hem when I purchased it but it has been professionally repaired (see pics)...It is not noticeable when you are wearing and you have to look for it but it did need to be mentioned :)
- Will trade for a size 4/6 *PLEASE* :) Would consider selling but would prefer a trade!