For questions, pictures, more info, & best offers please email wherethewildflowersgrow@gmail.com We ship fast! Paypal only! All sales final! Thanks for looking :)

Saturday, September 1, 2012

~*Golden Door cardigan*~

Anthropologie ~*Golden Door cardigan*~
  • *Rare* vintage Anthro cardigan from Oct. 2007 Catalog
  • Downy yarns are spun like sugar and frosted with beaded blooms. Open keyholes along the placket let light in. 3/4 Sleeves. Snap front. Nylon, wool, mohair, viscose, angora. Dry clean. $148
  • Size Small    
  • Worn once...Like new condition!
  • $75 $65 shipped
  • SOLD!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi could this fit a medium? What is the total length?
    thanks!
    Sommer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Sommer!

      The length measures approx. 22 inches :)
      It is a cute peplum style sweater...

      I usually take a size 4 at Anthro and this has always been a bit big on me...When I wore it I layered two shirts under it, so I think it would fit a medium just fine...
      Hope this helps you!

      If you would like to purchase, please email me...
      Have a great day :0)

      Delete