For questions, pictures, more info, & best offers please email wherethewildflowersgrow@gmail.com We ship fast! Paypal only! All sales final! Thanks for looking :)

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Free People ~*Intimately Voile and Lace Trapeze Slip dress*~



Free People ~*Intimately Voile and Lace Trapeze Slip dress*~ 
  • *Rare* sold-out Free People slip dress (This is the first color of these cute slip dresses that was released and started the collecting craze!!)
  • Sheer dotted slip dress with lace inset throughout. Ruffled hem. 100% Rayon. Hand wash cold. Sky blue. $88
  • New with Tags!
  • **Please note this dress is new WITH tags but I am not the original owner! I paid a lot to get my hands on this slip dress but it is too big for me and has been hanging in my closet for too long! It is in perfect condition =)
  • $150 shipped or will take the *Best* offer for it...
  • SOLD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment